Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finally - another timely epiphany

Thank you Megan!
I have struggled with how to start a book I want to write. I was reading Meg's blog after receiving a link to her impossibly glorious bit of wimsy called Quilter's Shirtless Man and Spicy Burrito Calender.  Like some of the most wonderful moments, I awoke to some small bit of enlightenment.
Now my idea is to actually write two books. One detailing some of the calamities I have faced, what I learned, and developed into axioms for living a good life. This dovetails into the second book that my father and I have worked on and found common ground because we have both formulated similar axioms. I think it important to separate the two books as the second one is more about finding reconciliation. My defintion of reconcilation is finding common ground leads to understanding.
It wasn't the calender in of itself that led to my epiphany, but rather one of Meg's many blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment