Thursday, August 18, 2011

Latest MRI

Apparently doctors are in cahoots this month. Can't give a definitive answer. The MRI shows a small area of concern anterior to the tumor. Could be swelling, growth, or nothing. My Chemo doctor wants to consult with my other doctors - that being my Radiation  treatment doc and my Neurosurgeon. I guess they did as his office has ordered another MRI to be done in a couple of weeks.
My Chemo doc has changed my medicine regimen to accommodate my ever flaky memory.
Kinda on that same note, the Bio-med manager during my most recent review, brought up my endurance level is waning a bit. The other people on our team has noticed as well. He offered to perhaps get me a desk job as Help Desk advisor. I would help via phone other Imaging Engineers from other hospitals that are administered by Trimedx. This could be a real good solution.

Aside from that, the only noteworthy item is one of the nurses at the Chemo treatment office and I have a running joke. Back ealier in the year we were beset by cicadas. One day I went to get a treatment but I needed lab work done first. I was standing on the scale the nurse and I noticed a low volume sqeaking sound. She joked I must have a cicada hidden away somewhere. I was skeptical as I had sat in the waiting room for about thirty minutes withou hearing a peep.
I went to the restroom to give an urine sample. I could hear the sqeaking. I stuck my hand in my pocket and I grabbed a cicada. I dashed off to the find the nurse and show here my treasure. Whenever she sees me she asks if I brought any cicadas with me.
Wednesday Jamie was confused as the was the first time she heard about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment